RoadID

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address below to receive the latest tips for beginning runners:

Delivered by FeedBurner

I was surprised to have received an envelope from RunRio weeks weeks weeks ago.

I got mail!

It took me a while to understand the reason why I got it - I remembered I registered for Run United 1, but didn't get to run it (Remember?)

I opened it and saw the certificate of participation and a baller ID.




Even though I failed to start the year by running the first RunRio leg, I'm optimistic in being able to join Run United 2 and 3.


I'd get to keep the baller ID, at least.

Keep your Run United baller IDs, guys. You'll be in for something good at the end of the year!

Here's to wishing that injuries won't come knocking at my door - ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment