RoadID

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address below to receive the latest tips for beginning runners:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Anxious - and hopeful

Last Friday, I anxiously watched the runners doing their rounds in CCP. It was only fifteen minutes before seven o' clock in the morning, so the few runners are still having the time of their lives in terms of space.


Runners from the bus window by PeñaRUNzi

I was also nervous as I watched them, sitting on the bus on my way to work.

Tomorrow, I am scheduled to go back to Dr. Sarmiento to report on my project run.

I'm anxious and I'm nervous.

I know that based on the thirty-minute runs that I did for the project, my left knee didn't hurt anymore.

But I'm still scared of what will happen next.

What if on my way to increasing mileage, I will get injured again?

Nah.

Let tomorrow worry by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment