RoadID

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address below to receive the latest tips for beginning runners:

Delivered by FeedBurner

I immediately remembered my brother when I saw this quote.

It doesn't matter what your age is, if you put the time in, you're going to get out what you put into it. I strongly believe that. I feel that good things will happen if you work hard. 
                    - Sheri Piers, who set her marathon best of 2:37:04 at age 37
During the first few days that my knee was aching, he approached me and said, "Ate, do you think you should have started running years earlier? I was thinking: maybe your body can't bear the impact that you're giving it."
I patiently told him that it's not in the age - it's just me, and how I'm still learning the ropes of running.
With this running quote in mind, I know I'll get through any injury - and any challenges.
(quote source: Runnersworld.com's Daily Kick in the Butt)

No comments:

Post a Comment