RoadID

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address below to receive the latest tips for beginning runners:

Delivered by FeedBurner

“You have not been running for two months.”


http://www.flickr.com/photos/56278354@N00/2669827924

That’s what Michigan Runner sent through SMS.

Couldn't blame the guy. He has logged in two back-to-back 21K runs.

Me? I have not even made rounds in our village for a few minutes.

I want to clarify two things: one, it’s not exactly two months. Truth is I haven’t been running for a month and twenty-two days (I’m short of eight days).

Two, I know that I have not been running. I am aware of it.

And the second clarification makes me sad.

Summer has ended and I have not laced up to dash.

I guess this is one of the sacrifices that I need to do to make sure that I will be fully well – I CAN NOT RUN.

YET.
  
"There's always a way. When things look like there is no way, there is a way. To do the impossible, to survive the unsurvivable, there's always a way. We are inspired. In the face of the impossible, we are inspired. Today, if you are frightened, instead become inspired."

No comments:

Post a Comment