RoadID

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address below to receive the latest tips for beginning runners:

Delivered by FeedBurner

A runner eavesdrops.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/80402949@N00/142009175



I was having my thyroid ultrasound when I overheard a nurse and a doctor talking about – what else? – running.

I have not seen the two during their conversation. But with what I have heard, they had a good time talking about it.

They talked about the distance that they’re running, their running buddies, how they train, the latest event they joined, and their distance goal in the future.

I’m happy that a lot of people have gotten into running.

Instead of talking about illnesses, people talk about how they will get healthy – be well and be fit.

Instead of talking about being stressed at work, people talk about mileages, being with friends, and enjoying each step.

If that is what I get to eavesdrop all the time, I wouldn’t mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment