RoadID

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address below to receive the latest tips for beginning runners:

Delivered by FeedBurner

NIKE FOOTBALL WRITE THE FUTURE - FULL LENGTH VERSION

Since I learned about writing one's dreams, I have been a firm believer of it. In fact, my cabinet door is now not only the door to my running gears; it has also been a door for a fantastic life that I will have. I have posted my dreams there (all shapes and sizes).

Even my running dreams are also posted there! Although I'm sad that my dreams for this year are still on a limbo (another 5K run and a first 10K run were my dreams this year). But I believe that what I have written will come true.

I got this YouTube video from a link in Twitter. I love how the characters have written - and even ran on the football field - for their future.

No comments:

Post a Comment