RoadID

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address below to receive the latest tips for beginning runners:

Delivered by FeedBurner

PeñaRUNzi is now on Twitter!

This is my third account on Twitter. I deleted the first two accounts because I got tired of following people.


PeñaRUNzi's now Tweeting! :)


Now, I opened a new account as PeñaRUNzi. You may officially call me as Twitter's Prodigal Daughter and I won't mind.

I decided to try it for the third time so that I could follow runners, athletes, Olympians - even magazines or sports brands.

I hope it would motivate me as I continue to do running (for a fact, Running Quotes has been doing its job.

Never mind the hash tags (which I don't know how to use until now).


PeñaRUNzi's profile

A day after I opened my account, there was already one follower.

I don't mind not having a lot of followers. Honestly, I don't mind if no one follows me.

As long as I can describe my feelings as a runner in one hundred forty characters (or less), I'll be fine.

PenaRUNzi's shoes now has bird wings.

Care to follow the runner?

---

Run with me! http://twitter.com/#!/penarunzi

No comments:

Post a Comment