RoadID

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address below to receive the latest tips for beginning runners:

Delivered by FeedBurner

I am determined to be injury-free. Really.

My eyes are ready to run!

I also want to continue to be a book nerd. I think running, writing and reading are very good (not to be done at the same time, though).

That's why the day I went to the doctor, I bought two books that I plan to read while studying my subject in my Master's class.

Call me nuts. This might mean I'll be totally out of the road.

But as I need to know what's wrong with my running, I would need to dive my nose (and my eyes) to these books until I find the answers.

I have already started one chapter for the two books (with the Master's class subject way ahead in the chapters so that I could answer my professor's questions).

Cross train has never been this good.

Let's read!

No comments:

Post a Comment