RoadID

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address below to receive the latest tips for beginning runners:

Delivered by FeedBurner

These are My Confessions

from Google+

I have a confession to make.

I planned that I will do my walks every other day, with an increase of five minutes per week. I had hoped to finish January with 30 minutes walking. Come February, I planned to start inserting a few seconds of running.

I think I only have a total of six days of walking dates with myself last month.

Well, I guess I'm waaaaaayyyyyy too far from what I have planned.

This was the one fear that I  was worry about - since I sat down most of 2011 due to injuries. I would go back to the normal me, when running was not in my dictionary.

I don't want to say that I have fully returned to the normal. I planned to do it, right?

The situation made me start to ponder: is running really for me? Well, if not, then what?

And if it's not really running, what am I going to do?

I am currently in a limbo, but I know that in a matter of time, I will get pass through this.

I believe this is normal - people do get to stop at their path and figure out what has happened and how they will go on.

I hope to get over this and see myself on the road again.

Whether I wear my running shoes or not.

The most important battle is one to conquer yourself. - Yanni

No comments:

Post a Comment