RoadID

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address below to receive the latest tips for beginning runners:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Pacer

Dolmabah%C3%A7e+Palace...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11445550@N00/45769316




Starting this year, I have decided that all inspiring quotes from different runners, and even from other great people, be called Pacers.

I hope you find inspiration from them, as if the people who said it are running with you.

To start the year off, here's something from Scott Douglas:


If running is important to you, then your mind-set shifts from Can I find time for it? to When can I find time for it? You think in terms not of Will I run today? but When will I run today?

          - Scott Douglas, author of The Little Red Book of Running
            (from Daily Kick in the Butt, Runner's World.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment