RoadID

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address below to receive the latest tips for beginning runners:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Edna Mode and Dash

I have watched "The Incredibles" (Pixar, 2004) again and again. I found it really funny and very family-oriented (well, they're a family of supers).

For years, I have identified myself with Edna Mode - the fashion designer who "used to design for gods" but hates creating capes.

www.blitzbusinesssuccess.com
Matter of fact, friends found it cute when they found out that I like her. Aside from loving fashion and runway, well, I think I look like her.

Then, I was introduced to running.

Yesterday, when I got to see the movie again, I was not only able to check on Edna Mode. This time, Dash got preferential attention. 

Thanks to his ability to run faster.

www.entertainmentwallpaper.com

Dash was an energetic kid who wanted to play sports but couldn’t. His parents feared that he would get faster and would give away their identity as supers.

Poor boy. He didn’t have any outlet of his talent.

Then, the chance came in. 

I was able to remember his conversation with his mom, Helen, when they were trying to find their dad, Robert, in an island.

Helen: Dash, if something happens, I want you to run as fast as you can.
Dash: (with beaming eyes) As fast as I can?
Helen: As fast as you can!

And ran he did.

I found him really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment