RoadID

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address below to receive the latest tips for beginning runners:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New PR for my 3K!

My Earth Run 2012 3K results out! And it's great news!


"Dim the lights, here we go..." - Ryan Seacrest

It's one of Seacrest's American Idol lines (I know it because I watch the show). It felt like I heard Ryan Seacrest say it when I got the link to my race 3K results for last week's Earth 2012.

My Timex said I finished Earth Run 2012 3K at 26:19, two minutes earlier than my current fastest at 28:16. Lo and behold, my official race results showed 26:16! See it - along with the other scientific details (ahem) - here.

I thank Roy R. Flores of Itemhound for sending me the link to my Earth Run 2012 race results.

No comments:

Post a Comment