RoadID

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address below to receive the latest tips for beginning runners:

Delivered by FeedBurner

I am all set for A Better Run for the Veterans!

Just signed up at Reebok ATC! With smiles like that of Coach Alvin and Ms. Joy, would you not run for the veterans? By the way, also in the picture is "Mara", the mannequin wearing the A Better Run for the Veterans singlet. Coach Alvin said that "Clara" is at Festival Mall. I wonder why the names are so familiar. :D
 

I have finally visited Alabang Town Center (the last time was in April this year) to sign up for A Better Run for the Veterans! No less than the power couple of God's Wind Events (GWE), Coach Alvin and Joy Mendoza, were there when I signed up for the run. Geesh, I haven't seen them in more than a year! I knew the short chat wasn't enough for the updates, but sure the time was worth it!

Coach Alvin is just all praise for the veterans, as he gave some details during the preparation for the A Better Run for the Veterans. Well, I have no doubt in my mind that runners will join A Better Run for the Veterans in honor of what the veterans have done for our country.

So, I'm all set for A Better Run for the Veterans on August 4, 2012! How about you? Check the details on the following links:

http://gwerun.com/2012/06/15/a-better-run-for-the-veterans/
http://www.takbo.ph/2012/06/a-better-run-for-the-veterans/



No comments:

Post a Comment