RoadID

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address below to receive the latest tips for beginning runners:

Delivered by FeedBurner

How did I welcome Summer 2013?

Running by the Baywalk with the famous sunset. More fun in the Philippines. :)



Answer: Running at Manila's Baywalk, with the famous Manila Bay sunset.

It's official: Summer 2013 starts today. Boy, do I feel it!

Well, I did not only welcome Summer 2013 with a run. One of my dreams just came true today: running (and walking) by the Manila Bay.

My officemate, Ms. Corrie Tagra, and I prepared for our 2.8KM walk-run at KM 0 (Rizal Park) by doing some stretches. After five minutes, we were off walking. We started our conversational pace run just after passing by the U.S. Embassy.


Me and Ms. Corrie, with the Rizal Monument at the background.


It was so thrilling to be running by the Baywalk with some runners. The highlight of the run? The sun setting as we reach our destination.

We finished our run a few meters away from the Aliw Theater near CCP. 2.8KM conquered! Woopee!

Ms. Corrie and I plan to run again next Monday. Care to join us?


Here's my New Balance shoes with Xtenex shoe lace. Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment